Do I Really Need Gutters?
- Is a gutter system functional or decorative? Your home’s gutter system directs water off the roof and away from your home’s foundation. A small storm creates water build-up that can damage the foundation if ducts are not available as a barrier. Over time, the water on your home’s foundation line breaks down the soil allowing water to soak deeper along the foundation. The damage to the foundation has the potential to lead to structural instability.
- Properly installed gutters not only protect your home, but your neighbor’s home as well. Without functioning gutters and downspouts, rainwater could travel through your yard into your neighbor’s. As a result, the water could create ditches, water pooling, and killing vegetation.
Custom-Bilt Metals Gutters
- The quality of a continuous gutter system by Custom-Bilt Metals is more than surface deep. We know that a gutter does more than just move water. It protects your most precious investment: your home. Each continuous rain gutter system from Custom-Bilt Metals is custom-made to the exact specifications of each house. The contractor measures, manufactures and installs each piece of the gutter system on-site. The gutter, end caps, miters, and screws are all color matched to give your system a completely finished appearance.
- Custom-Bilt continuous rain systems offer the most efficient way to collect and drain rainwater. Unlike pieced together gutters, there are no unsightly seams to snag debris or at some point leak. High-quality seamless metal gutters by Custom-Bilt Metals catch all roof runoff and channel water to downspouts without leaking or dripping.
- Systems in aluminum, steel, Zincalume® Plus for a contemporary look, or copper for the elegant traditional look.
- Aluminum and steel products are finished with a Dura Coat XT-10 coating for exceptionally toughness to resists scratching, fading, salt and pollution, yet flexible enough to be embossed or roll formed.
- Taken From https://www.custombiltmetals.com/products/gutter-systems/